Fozzie is at it again, with changes to armor tanking.
- Nanobot Overcharger rig: After Fozzie rebalanced it, it is looking very strong: 70% more repping while overheated, while using 42% more cap (and generating an equivalent amount of heat) Definitely useful in PvP.
- Active armor rig changes: The drawback is very low now. Big plus.
- Armor Upgrades skill: A very welcome addition.
- Reduced mass penalty: a nice buff to less popular plate sizes.
- Ancillary Armor Repairer: A very nice module. Well designed, in that it is still viable for use after the cap charges run out, but still needs capacitor to activate, which ties in well with armor tanking ships having the option to fit a cap booster without impinging on their tank.
- Incursus tanking nerf: a necessary sacrifice in light of the AAR’s existence.
Two thumbs up!